[paranoia] splitting sound files?

Fredrik Mellstrom traal at altavista.net
Sun Jan 14 20:03:24 PST 2001

On Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 05:34:10PM -0600, Christopher Jones wrote:
> What's a good way to split a -big- sound file (recorded from the radio while I
> was away)? I would play it out into seperate tracks, but I don't have space on
> my hd to do this.

Well, I read about this project

http://albumid.cjb.net/

A while ago, and if there's a player supporting it (I have no
idea), or some other similar project, you could go for that
solution.

...  I just Looked around a bit, didn't find much information
about this.  Please tell me if you come up with something, because
I'm interested.

//traal

--
This message smiley captioned for the humor impaired.