[paranoia] annoying rip problem, need help (long debug msg)

Hyung-song Nam hsnam at speakeasy.org
Mon Feb 12 01:27:57 PST 2001

Hi Monty,
Thanks for the advise! I've emailed Plextor and got a suggestion (clean the
drive), but it doesn't seem to help too much. I'm calling them tomorrow; I don't
know if the drive is still in warranty though.

The problem occurs only sporadically; most CD's will rip w/o any problem, but
when the problem happens, I can't rip at all..

By the way, does -S option require MMC support? For drives that does support
MMC, what values does this take? (n=integer-->1x, 2x, so forth?)

Thanks!

  Hyung-song Nam / nam at wi.mit.edu / hsnam at speakeasy.net
  Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research
  9 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142