[paranoia] Re: OT: Zip disk install (was: CD Drive keeps spinning up)

Didier Malenfant ledids at home.com
Wed Dec 26 23:23:57 PST 2001

It's the 4th partition actually: /dev/sda4

I remembered that and tried it but it doesn't work, I don't think the
unit is behind sda.

The two CDs come up as sr0 and sr1 which are links to scd0 and scd1.
The Zip is listed first in the list of emulated SCSI devices but doesn't
have a line after that stating that it is attached anywhere.

-D