[paranoia] unincorporated CDParanoia patches

Nathan Johnson johnsonn at agcs.com
Fri Apr 20 10:37:47 PDT 2001

It would be nice to have links to some patches that were received but not
incorporated on the CDParanoia WWW site.  For example:  I was trying to find the

patch that someone posted earlier to this list that interfaced with CDDB.

By the way, if the person with that patch would like to tell me where I may find

it, I would love to check it out.