[paranoia] track 00 errors

Bob van der Poel bvdpoel at uniserve.com
Fri Nov 10 14:08:21 PST 2000

This is a bit of an apology and a question... I've been gripping about
read errors when doing 'cdparanoia -B' with certain disks. On some,
usually these are longer than around 55 minutes, I get a bunch of
messages about ilegal seeks and such when extracting track 00. In a
moment of self-brilliance, I tried 'cdparanoia -B 1-', and everything
works just fine.

What I can't figure out is why cdparanoia is trying to rip track 00 when
it doesn't exist. Interetingly, when I do a --query the tracks 1..9 (or
whatever) show up, no track 0.

EMAIL: bvdpoel at uniserve.com
WWW:   http://users.uniserve.com/~bvdpoel