[paranoia] Problems compiling cdparanoia

Ricardo richi at mi.madritel.es
Fri Feb 4 08:58:25 PST 2000

Hello.
    I've tried a lot of rippers (under Windows and linux) and cdparanoia is
the one that does it perfect, without breaks and noises. Ive been using it
for a lot of time without problems, but i reinstalled linux and when i want
install cdparanoia again i couldnt.
    I've downloaded cdparanoia-iii-alpha9.7.src.tgz and i decompress it in a
temp folder.
In this folder i do the following:
    ./configure   (conf.txt linked to this mail is what appears in the
screen)
    make all    (make.txt linked to this mail is what appears in the screen)
    make install

I think im compiling well the program but cdparanoia not appears to be a
binary executable file. However the man page are correctly installed. ¿What
im doing wrong?

Im using a red hat 6.1 distribution (Kernel 2.2.12-20) in a AMD K6 200 with
98 MB and a Creative 24x CD (ATAPI IDE) and a Sound Blaster AWE64.

Is any rpm or other type of binary package of the program?

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>text/plain attachment: Conf.txt
</UL>