[paranoia] CDDA disk id?

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Sun Sep 19 22:18:32 PDT 1999

On 20-Sep-99 David Fox wrote:
>  Perhaps it would be nice if cdparanoia would calculate and print the
>  CDDA disk id.  I don't want to access the database, I just want to
>  have a (more or less) unique id.  Maybe you could embed the id in the
>  output file name.

Well the ID isn't unique :(

I have some FreeBSD code which generates the cddb-id from a CD. It should be
fairly easy to port.. (I attached it)

It doesn't have a license.. Do what you want with the code :)

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/octet-stream attachment: cddb-id.c
</UL>