[paranoia] Is this spec ok with you?

Santiago Garcia Mantinan manty at udc.es
Sat Dec 25 00:11:00 PST 1999

> I believe there is only one package depending on libcdparanoia0 in
> Debian (besides cdparanoia itself of course) - that's grip.  The

I suppose there is still no problem with a number change, but didn't
the new versions of cdrdao support cd audio extraction using
libcdparanoia? This would mean if not a depend at least a sugestion.

In the version of cdrdao I have here (1:1.1.3-1) doesn't still support it,
so no depends or sugestions about libparanoia, but I haven't updated
potato in some time.

Regards...

Manty/BestiaTester -> http://www.mantianito.ddns.org