[Paranoia-dev] cdparanoia hangs on the last track when using both --sample-offset and -Z

Martin Thierer thierer at web.de
Sun Sep 27 08:04:50 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm running cdparanoia 10.2 on gentoo linux x64.

When ripping the last track of an audio-cd and using both the options
"--sample-offset" and "-Z", cdparanoia consistently hangs at the end of
the rip. When dropping either of these options or ripping a different
track everything works fine. The actual sample-offset used doesn't seem
to have an effect.

This happens with both of my drives. I'm using the /dev/srx interfaces.

When running cdparanoia with option "-e", it keeps looping through the
message "##: 6 [skip] @ 0".

Please tell me if there's more information I could provide to help to
debug the problem.

Thank you very much!

Martin