[paranoia-dev] xmms plugin?

Ron Andreasen dlanor78 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 08:50:41 PST 2003

I've been reading about a CDDA Paranoia plugin for
xmms that would allow me to listen to (not rip) audio
cds without the special analog audio cable.  I'd like
to do this because I have a 4.1 audio system and I
don't get any rear speaker sound when using analog
mode.

The only link I could find for this plugin says
something like Access Fobidden.  I have a feeling that
you had nothing to do with this plugin, so I'm kinda
hoping you might have an alternative way for me to do
what I wanna do.

TIA for any help,
Ron