[paranoia-dev] Final Scratch

Flava House djlow at tmail.com
Tue Nov 26 12:15:41 PST 2002

I have been using final scratch for a month. Everything was fine until
one day, I could no longer import songs (rip from cd). I noticed your
website when I was shutting down the program. Is your cd paranoia the
ripping program for final scratch? If so, how can I fix the problem?
Final Scratch is useless if I can't load songs...
--DJ Low  ***King of the Megamixxx***           Mud Funk 4eva Bia
Bia!!!
Flava House Music 601 939-5456