[paranoia-dev] Possible new feature?

Matt McClure mlm at aya.yale.edu
Thu Oct 5 18:24:31 PDT 2000

On Thu Oct 05 2000, 18:55, <kohnb at outrider.triton.net> wrote:

> Would it be possible to make it so that you could set a sample offset in
> addition to the sector offset?

I'm actually working on that very feature.  *But*, this is my first
foray into the paranoia source.

Currently, I've modified it so you can use an environment variable to
set a sample offset, and it rips all but the last track perfectly.
However, the when ripping the last track, it ends with a (4 * sample
offset) null bytes instead of the true values.

See my last few posts in the archives for the patch that does this much.

I haven't had a lot of time to work on this, but I am still interested,
and I intend to pursue it further.

--
Matt
http://www.faradic.net/~mmcclure/