[opus] Opus merging streams

Andrew Sonzogni andrew at safehear.fr
Thu Mar 24 13:46:43 UTC 2022

Hello !

I have a question. I'm trying to use Opus on an embedded device which
communicate with several other devices with the same software.

I wanted to know if it's possible to merge Opus packets from different
sources and then decode this merged packet through a normal opus_decode.

I receive in real time 3 different streams of 40ms opus packets. As it
would be consuming too much CPU if I decode each packets and then sum them
together, I would like to decode them together.

Best regards,

Andrew Sonzogni