[opus] Opus Todo

Willson.Chen willson.chenwx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 08:19:55 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. The information you offered has been very helpful
for me.

It seems that the spec-part-work is to help design a protocol draft.
I am not quite familiar with designing or drafting a protocol now, so
coding job (maintaining opus-tools, for example) is a better choice for me,
I think.

Finally I will expect the comment on the Optimization and Futrue Work
sections.

Timothy B. Terriberry <tterribe at xiph.org> 于2019年8月28日周三 上午4:36写道: