[opus] Opus 1.3 size

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Sun May 26 17:40:49 UTC 2019

Aside from compilng with -Os, you'll have to look at the exact pieces
you're using and remove the others. For example, if you're always
encoding in SILK mode, then you can remove the CELT encoder (but not the
decoder if you want to remain compliant). There's a lot of things you
may not need, but it's highly application-specific, so there's no
defines for each piece.

	Jean-Marc