[opus] opusenc for ambisonics?

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Wed Dec 18 17:29:14 UTC 2019

Hi Andrew,

I suspect that the configure option should be enable-ambisonics (instead
of enable_ambisonics), but for each of opus, libopusenc, opusfile and
opus-tools git repos (on master branch), when I try "./configure
--enable-ambisonics", I get this error message:

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-ambisonics

Thanks for your help.

Marc