[opus] opusenc for ambisonics?

Andrew Allen bitllama at google.com
Wed Dec 18 16:52:17 UTC 2019

Hi Marc,

In order to use the ambisonics API, if you haven't already, you will need
to activate the enable_ambisonics build flag during configuration.
Then, when encoding the file, make sure to manually select mapping family 3
since opus does not auto-detect ambisonic files.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Andrew