[opus] opus multi-channel compress

zhuangweiji zhuangweiji at foxmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:41:22 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I tried to compress audio with opus recently, which works fine on mono and stereo data .
But I want to compress 6 channels pcm with opus, I have not found an interface that compresses multi-channels.

1、Is there a multi-channel compression interface?
If so, where is it, and how can I call it?
If it doesn't exist, how can I modify it to make it support 6 channels?

3、In addition, I saw that there is a multi-stream interface. It seems to be not a multi-channel. What is the difference between multi-stream and multi-channel?

Thanks in advance

Weiji Zhuang