[opus] opus 1.2.1 regression with --enable-float-approx and --0fast

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Fri Feb 23 01:34:27 UTC 2018

Hi Stepan,

I would need more information to be able to investigate further. It's
legal for the decoder to output -32768, so it would be good if you could
explain how this is unexpected. Ideally an audio file with details on
how to reproduce the problem would help.

Optionally, if you could bisect the git repo to see where the problem
started.