[opus] Fwd: Metadata & Opus Files?

Joshua Bowman silverbacknet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:11:46 UTC 2018

Just realized I sent this direct to Thomas and not to the list, whoops. Bad
gmail.

-map_metadata is the command to automatically apply the first input's
metadata to the output, along with many parameters to integrate multiple
source's metadata. I wish it was default. An explicit -metadata will
override any tag map_metadata produces.