[opus] Three new releases

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Thu May 25 18:30:20 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

I was able to reproduce the problem. It's caused by --disable-static and
it only affects the LPC_inv_pred_gain unit test. The test requires
static linking to the library because the symbols it tests are not
exported in the shared library. Other unit tests have been including the
tested files rather than linking, but that has caused other failures
(see the one just reported on Raspberry Pi0).

Has anyone solved this problem before? How do you test internal library
functions that aren't exported?