[opus] [EXTERNAL] Re: Submitting a patch that exposes VAD voiced/unvoiced signal type

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Fri Jun 16 18:27:01 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

Can you say a little bit more about what you're doing exactly with the
information you're exposing and how? unfortunately, I don't have a
concrete proposal in mind right now. That's in part because I don't
quite understand the use case, but also because it's really hard to
expose this kind of information in a way that both avoids breaking
application with new versions and doesn't prevent future improvements to
Opus.