[opus] Building opusfile as a shared library

Zuzu Typ zuzu.typ at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 01:37:06 UTC 2017

Dear Opus community,

I'm trying to build opusfile as a shared (.dll) library on Windows 10 using
Visual Studio 2017.

I know there are prebuilt libraries, but those are depending on a whole
bunch of other libraries and x86 (32 bit) only.

Whenever I try to build opusfile, it generates opusfile.dll, which is
basically empty (no functions), which makes it unuseable.

This is most likely because opusfile is supposed to be built as a
static-library.

I wonder how mozilla manages to build it.

You don't appear to be able to help me, do you?

Thank you very much and I wish you
best regards,
--Zuzu_Typ--