[opus] MDCT implementation and his overlapped relationship

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Thu Apr 13 06:59:44 UTC 2017

Hi Diego,

You might find figure 3 or this paper useful:
https://jmvalin.ca/papers/aes135_opus_celt.pdf

It shows the MDCT window for a 5 ms frame, but the (non-zero) overlap is
always 120 samples regarless of the frame size. You can either see it as
partial overlap, or as a full-overlap with a window that has zeros on
the sides.