[opus] Channel Mapping Family for Ambisonics

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Fri May 27 18:14:17 UTC 2016

Hi,

Those interested in the ambisonics stuff (either using it, or just
willing to review/help with it) should consider responding to Tim's
email on the IETF codec WG mailing list:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/codec/5dovK4bDVKpn0Q2APlqgucMDvik
The list info (you need to register) is at:

We need enough people showing interest for this work to go forward.

	Jean-Marc