[opus] Bug fix for configure output for Neon --disable-asm --enable-intrinsics

Jonathan Lennox jonathan at vidyo.com
Thu Jun 30 16:35:03 UTC 2016

Tim pointed out to me last night that the configure output in the --disable-asm --enable-intrinsics case was wrong with my aarch64 patches, producing
        Run-time CPU detection: ........ no (NEON Intrinsics)

I had a patch in my aarch64 patch series that was supposed to fix this, but it looks like it was buggy.  The following patch applies over Tim’s aarch64v8 staging branch https://git.xiph.org/?p=users/tterribe/opus.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/aarch64v8 :

It should be squashed with the “Clean up formatting of configure output” patch (e59b0f6) for the final commit.