[opus] ARM NEON optimization -- celt_fir()

Linfeng Zhang linfengz at google.com
Fri Jun 17 22:26:05 UTC 2016

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for pointing me to the related submissions!

I noticed the xcorr_kernel_neon() assembly in current code base, but don't
know why it's not activated for celt_fir() etc. So I decided to inline it
inside celt_fir() to save the sum[] buffer initializing/saving/loading, and
handle variable filter order "ord" differently.

Thanks,
Linfeng