[opus] AVX Optimizations in Opus

Velea, Radu radu.velea at intel.com
Wed Jan 20 18:02:20 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've created a pull request https://github.com/xiph/opus/pull/5 to add the testing infrastructure for the changes before adding the actual code.

A draft for the rest of the code for the AVX functions can be found here: https://github.com/rvelea/opus/commits/workspace. Timothy advised me to break them into smaller commits before trying to push them so as not to break anything.

If anyone is interested in reviewing this please let me know and I will follow up with the rest of the code via pull requests.

Thanks,

Radu