[opus] Use opus-tools on Android

Taehyun Park admin at oldroid.com
Thu Feb 18 16:19:28 UTC 2016

Hello. I'm trying to use opus-tools on Android to encode wav data but I couldn't build it. I need to resample my raw data so opusenc does its job. Is it possible to use opus-tools on Android? OPUS is the first citizen in my app but not sure which flags I need to add to build this.

LOCAL_CFLAGS  := -w -std=gnu99 -O2 -DNULL=0 -DSOCKLEN_T=socklen_t -DLOCALE_NOT_USED -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=1 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
LOCAL_CFLAGS   += -Drestrict='' -D__EMX__ -DOPUS_BUILD -DFIXED_POINT -DUSE_ALLOCA -DHAVE_LRINT -DHAVE_LRINTF -fno-math-errno
LOCAL_CFLAGS   += -DANDROID_NDK -DDISABLE_IMPORTGL -fno-strict-aliasing -fprefetch-loop-arrays -DAVOID_TABLES -DANDROID_TILE_BASED_DECODE -DANDROID_ARMV6_IDCT -ffast-math
LOCAL_CPPFLAGS   := -DBSD=1 -ffast-math -O3 -funroll-loops
LOCAL_LDLIBS   := -ljnigraphics -llog
Above is the flags I'm using to build opus. If you guys can guide me how to build it andThank you in advance.