[opus] opus_encode_native return 3 with setup_resample

Taehyun Park dev at oldroid.com
Sat Feb 20 07:05:59 UTC 2016

Hello. I am using OPUS on Android. I tested opusenc on my machine and it worked properly. Once I ported opus-tools to encode pcm raw data to opus, it doesn't work if I called setup_resample.
I found out that when I don't setup resample, it encodes but not correctly.
I'm not familiar with this code so not sure where to begin. This problem only occurs on Android and I had to log each line to see where it causes an issue. I would really appreciate it if you can help me to solve this problem.

Thank you and thanks for reading.

Best,
Taehyun