[opus] About audio encoding decoding in iOS

Muhammed Rafeek rafeek610 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:39:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am so much excited to get an opportunity to integrate Opus library with
my iOS project. But I didnt know how to start with it.

I am in situation a like I have an mp3 or wav file and I need to convert it
to opus and store locally and decode it when the user want it to play. I
dont have any idea how to start with it, I found an expample that you have
provided with library but its a raw file, does the same will work in all
kind of files like aac, mp3, wav etc?

It will be so grateful if I can get some input or examples from your side

Thanks and regards
Rafeek