[opus] Opus_Repacketiser_Issue

Vittalprasad vittalprasad.br at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 13:20:20 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have taken ITU standard 48KHz female voice file and Encoded using
opus_demo by giving follwoing arguments.
opus_demo -e audio 48000 1 32000 female1.pcm female1frame.opus

And using repacketiser tried to pack 6frames/packet(6*20msec=120msec).
While packing I observed below error for 3 times.
Error:
opus_repacketizer_cat() failed: corrupted stream

when i inspect the encoded file, it looks repacketiser fails to pack a
encoded frames of different modes( HYBRID, CELT) in a single packet.

1. Does above mentioned issue is the current limitation of Repacketiser?

Thanks & Regards
Vittalprasad B R
8722397247