[opus] OPUS on Cortex-M4

Orestes Zoupanos oresteszoupanos at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:39:46 UTC 2016

Hi Daniele!

There are some automated test results for Opus on different
architectures here: https://mf4.xiph.org/jenkins/view/opus/
Not sure if Cortex M4 is covered in them or you can find anything
similar to it.

There's some info on the wiki too
(https://wiki.xiph.org/OpusFAQ#On_what_platforms_does_Opus_run.3F)
or you can ask people via IRC on the #opus channel on irc.freenode.net.

Or someone who knows more will help you out on this mailing list :-)

Good luck!
Orestes