[opus] OPUS on Cortex-M4

Orestes Zoupanos oresteszoupanos at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:39:46 UTC 2016

Hi Daniele!

There are some automated test results for Opus on different
architectures here: https://mf4.xiph.org/jenkins/view/opus/
Not sure if Cortex M4 is covered in them or you can find anything
similar to it.

There's some info on the wiki too
or you can ask people via IRC on the #opus channel on irc.freenode.net.

Or someone who knows more will help you out on this mailing list :-)

Good luck!