[opus] Patch cleaning up Opus x86 intrinsics configury

Viswanath Puttagunta viswanath.puttagunta at linaro.org
Tue Mar 3 14:18:58 PST 2015

Hello Jonathan,

I am unable to apply your patch cleanly on tip.

Timothy/opus-dev,

This patch has some conflicts with my ARM patch that does fft optimizations
http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/opus/2015-March/002904.html
http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/opus/2015-March/002905.html

One of us probably has to rebase depending on which patch goes into opus first.

Regards,
Vish