[opus] library for creating Opus files?

Viswanath Puttagunta viswanath.puttagunta at linaro.org
Mon Feb 23 11:47:06 PST 2015

Hello Tony,

opusenc from opus-tools works for me.. Just tried it successfully on
my x86_64 Ubuntu Trusty 14.04 box.
I was just able to do
$ sudo apt-get install opus-tools
$ opusenc music_48kbps.wav music_48kbps.opus

I remember also being able to compile opus-tools
(git://git.xiph.org/opus-tools.git) some time ago.

Regards,
Vish