[opus] library for creating Opus files?

Tony yellowjacketlite at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:30:09 PST 2015

I __think__ opus-tools' opusenc has code which can be used as a
template/sample for how to create an .Ogg file with Opus content.  As
expected, it makes use of libopus and libogg.

There appears to be quite a few steps involved (several more than I'd
expect), but I __think__ this is the only library, or sample code, that
shows how to create audio file containing Opus.  Too bad there isn't a
simplified wrapper for file CREATION like libopusfile does reading.

If anyone knows of one, I'd appreciate the information.

--
Tony