[opus] Feeding decoder with reordered packets

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Mon Aug 31 09:54:00 PDT 2015

Hi Pavel,

The Opus decoder has no way to know that the packets you're feeding it
are out of order. If you cannot reorder them, then you want to feed in
as many as you can in order, and then use the PLC (pass NULL for the
packet) to fill the holes. In your example, it would mean passing:
0,1,2,NULL,4,5

	Jean-Marc