[opus] opus_quant_all_band_working

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Thu Sep 4 10:55:28 PDT 2014

Hi Karan,

It's normal for quant_all_bands() to take most of the CPU since it also
does most of the decoding work. I don't have any particular trick to
give you that I haven't already applied in the code. My only general
advice is that you should try git master and make sure that the ARMv5E
optimizations are enabled.