[opus] arm64 support

Vinay Nair vinay.nair at novanet.net
Thu Mar 27 00:00:03 PDT 2014

I am trying to generate the config and makefiles using ./autogen.sh on the
mac but get the following error:

Can't exec "aclocal": No such file or directory at
/usr/local/share/autoconf/Autom4te/FileUtils.pm line 326.

autoreconf: failed to run aclocal: No such file or directory

How do I build opus from source? Am I missing some step?

--
Vinay Nair