[opus] arm64 support

Martin Storsjö martin at martin.st
Thu Mar 27 00:08:47 PDT 2014

Yes, it will work for armv7 and for armv7s. For arm64 you explicitly need
to add --disable-asm to the configure line. This doesn't mean you lose any
optimization, because there was none to begin with - opus doesn't have
assembler optimizations for arm64 anyway - it's only the configure script
which accidentally tries to enable the 32-bit arm code even there.

// Martin