[opus] how to tell opus encoder to send generater a key frame?

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Fri Jun 20 13:08:00 PDT 2014

In practice you shouldn't need what you call "keyframes" since the audio
will converge in less than 1/10 of a second. But if you really want to
make it perfect and have an independent frame, then you will want to use
OPUS_SET_PREDICTION_DISABLED(0), which as the name implies will disable
prediction. Make sure you re-enable it on the next frame, otherwise you
will be losing a lot of quality.

	Jean-Marc