[opus] Alleged bug in Silk codec

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Wed Jun 18 00:09:11 PDT 2014

Hi Marcello,

It turns out that the problem has a much simpler explanation. As far as
I can tell, it's actually a bug in silk_sum_sqr_shift() and this trivial
patch appears to fix the problem:
http://jmvalin.ca/misc_stuff/sum_sqr_shift_fix.patch

It would still require some testing to check that the fix doesn't have
any bad side effect. Let me know how well the fix works for you. Again,
thanks for investigating this.