[opus] Meaning of mapping[]

Brendan Bolles brendan at fnordware.com
Tue Jan 7 10:48:13 PST 2014

On Jan 6, 2014, at 4:58 PM, Jean-Marc Valin wrote:

> Not only that, but it's designed so that the same signal can be copied
> to multiple channels, while making it impossible to assign two streams
> to the same channel.

OK, I've uploaded a build of the plug-in with Ogg Opus support.  Thanks for the help!  Any Premiere users can find links here:

http://github.com/fnordware/AdobeOgg

You can also download Premiere and use it free for 30 days if you're really curious.

I've also added Opus to my WebM plug-in, but I'll start a new thread for that...

Brendan