[opus] Questions Regarding Opus Test Vectors

Wang, Chris cwang at sonusnet.com
Thu Nov 14 10:14:47 PST 2013

Timothy ,

I appreciate your feedback.  So It looks like there are no standardized test vectors that I could used to verify whether my encoder implementation is bit-exact with the open source standard version.

To verify decoder I could use testvectorxx.bit as input to my decoder and see whether the output would match testvectorxx.dec accordingly.

Chris