[opus] Integrating 1.1-beta
jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Thu Jul 18 08:19:20 PDT 2013
On 18/07/13 04:13 AM, Boris Grozev wrote:
> We are thinking of updating to 1.1-beta and wanted to know if there's
> any reason not to do so at this point, and wait for the 1.1 release
> instead. Is the beta expected to be as stable as the 1.0.x series, or
> are there any known flaws still to be corrected?
There's no *known* issues with 1.1-beta compared to 1.0.x and we do our
best to test everything. There's always a change that we introduced a
regression somewhere (especially in lesser-used options), but overall,
1.1-beta should be better than 1.0.x.
More information about the opus