[opus] Opus File Format

Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV simon at sdr-radio.com
Tue Feb 26 04:50:16 PST 2013

Hi Ian,

Sorry - I wasn't clear, what I would like to do with any future Opus file format is have a tag such as Title which can be continually updated throughout the recording, not fixed at the start. Obviously I could design my own storage format for this, but it always makes sense to 'go with the flow' so to speak.

In my case these are radio recordings, so I would add my own custom tag 'Radio Frequency' and update this as the user changes the radio's frequency.

Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV
http://v2.sdr-radio.com/