[opus] First Version of OpusDrop

Dennis Heerema Dennis at Heerema.net
Mon Feb 25 11:24:25 PST 2013

Op 25-2-2013 7:44, Foveon schreef:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I just want to inform you, that the first alpha-version of a GUI for the
> opustools for Windows is online available [1]. Critics and comments are
> welcome - maybe someone know how to transfer that project to an open
> source site.
>
> with greetings,
>       Daniel Thomae
>
> [1] http://foveon.de/sonstiges/opusdrop/index.htm
Hi All,

I wonder how we can think of and create more software for opus!
To get OPUS adapted by the rest of the world (like mp3) we have to make
sure there are tools enough to push OPUS in to the world.

Make sure that every tool that exits to maintain mp3 files also exist
for OPUS files.....
What do we need more besides OPUSDROP, to get OPUS adapted!

- adobe audition filter
- taq editor

Or and maybe create a list of applications categorized  by it's purpose
who support OPUS on the OPUS website!

Cheers,

Dennis