[opus] OPUS FOR Unified Mobile Communication Services

Monty Montgomery monty at xiph.org
Tue Dec 10 12:50:06 PST 2013

Hello,

> Opus, as we see it holds a great promise and will provide us the much needed
> advantage due to its low delay and also low bandwidth consumption in
> offering unparalleled services in the African market and beyond.
>
> Kindly send us  more information as it relates to how we can achieve the
> aforementioned goals using the Codec.

I believe everything you need to develop and deploy an opus
implementation is located at http://opus-codec.org/
There you'll find documentation, a complete source implementation, and
example code.  This information is targeted at developers,
implementors and engineers working on new products.

As far as additional development resources go, there's always this
development list and #opus at irc.freenode.net.

Cheers,
Monty
Xiph.Org