[opus] Cleanup/build improvement for opus

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes at flameeyes.eu
Tue Sep 11 13:49:42 PDT 2012

On 10/09/2012 15:14, Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> Thanks for the patches. I'll have a closer look at them shortly. Just to
> confirm, these are meant for the master branch, right?

Well they are built over the master branch ­— if you want to have them
on a 1.0.x series I guess that should be fine, as they make no change
whatsoever on the public interface.

I also can make a few more I think, just not have had time for them as
it is, this week — I sent this batch from Paris airport.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flameeyes at flameeyes.euhttp://blog.flameeyes.eu/