[opus] OPUS on embedded platforms

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Tue Dec 18 07:49:05 PST 2012

Hi,

When it comes to complexity, there's a lot of variation depending on the
exact settings you use. For example, encoding 48 kb/s stereo hybrid mode
at the max complexity setting is probably more than 10 times more
complex than using 48 kb/s mono CELT-only mode at the min complexity. So
you really need to experiment with the exact settings you want to use.

	Jena-Marc